Hi folks, I was nominated by JayBlogs for the Liebster Award. I am very thankful to him for nominating me for this award, thank you for following my blog and reading my post.
Rules for the award
- Nominated blogger has to convey thanks to the person who has nominated him/her.
- Have to answer 11 questions asked by the person who has nominated him/her.
- The nominated blogger has to nominate other bloggers.
- The nominated blogger has to prepare his/her 11 questions and ask those to the people he/she nominates.
Let’s look at questions asked to me by JJay blogs
1. What or who is the person you think you will be devastated without?
Family and it’s weird to say but my phone.
2. How did you start blogging?
3. favourite food?
Italian, and. Proper Kathiyawadi Homemade food
4. Besides blogging what work you do ( student/job))? 5. Do you believe that Ghosts exist?
6. How many members you have in your family?
Three, My Mom and Dad and Me.
7. Do you practice meditation?
Yeah. I have been trying to consistent with it.
8. Are you concerned about the water crisis? If yes then what measures you are taking to save water? It may be a very small step.
9. Do you think moral education should be taught along with academic in our schools?
1 0. If you become the prime minister or president of your country for a day, what changes will you bring?
I will Remove Reservations, it’s unfair and kills competition. strict law for paedophiles and rapists. Conversely, stricter laws that punish those who wrongly accuse someone of rape or dowry or domestic violence.
11. favourite song?
Sweet child of mine – guns and Roses
Here are my nominees
And here are my questions:
- How do you structure your days?
2. Where and how do you work best?
3. What’s the best advice you ever received?
4. Who are your biggest influences? Who do you admire most?
5. Who or what inspired you to do what you’re doing now?
6. What is still your biggest challenge?
7. What are your favourite books or movies?
8. What surprising lessons have you learned along the way?
9. What do you find are [your audience’s] biggest stumbling blocks and what are the best ways you’ve found to overcome them?
10. What’s next for you?
11. How do you want to be remembered?
Thanks for reading this 🙂